Why use NAP™ assessments?
- Optimize performance
- Increase brain fitness and mental agility
- Improve the ease, speed and flexibility with which people learn, think and process information. Performance improvement can’t start at a more fundamental place than measuring the brain-mind elements that impact their level of neuro-agility.
- Measure the drivers that optimize brain performance and its impact on the brain-mind elements of people’s neuro-design. Neuro Agility is a strong indicator of future performance.
- Identify potential (neurological design)
- Identify learning difficulties that learners may experience
- Identify, develop and manage talent in businesses
- Improve learning results
- Reduce risk for mistakes, human error and accidents.
- Develop high preforming, agile individuals, teams and organizations
What are NAP™ assessments used for?
- Understanding your unique potential (neuro-design) and how you are talented
- Aligning your neuro-design with job functions and career choices
- Improving performance
- Selecting, developing and managing talent
- Improving workplace engagement
- Developing agile people and organizations
- Optimizing brain health and wellness
- Accelerating learning and thinking
- Improving learning results
- Identifying and reducing risk for human error
- Developing high performing, agile teams
- Creating cultures of learning
Who is NAP™ assessments for?
All people, starting from the age of six years, benefit from doing a NAP™ assessment
NAP™ assessments are used by:
- Children to learn faster and achieve good learning results
- Parents to understand and help their children learn easier, faster and obtain better results
- Parents to help their children make informed subject and career choices
- Students who are studying further
- Teachers and lectures to help their students achieve better learning results
- Teachers to understand how their unique potential (neuro-desgin) impact their learning transfer
- Couples and teams who want to understand themselves and others better
- Coaches to help themselves understand how their unique neuro-design influences how they coach
- Coaches to help them understand who they are coaching (their client’s potential / neuro-design)
- Coaches to help their clients achieve results
- Psychologists, therapists, and counselors to help their patients improve their mental health, reduce learning problems and increase concentration
- L&D professionals to help learners, employees and leaders achieve good learning results
- Health and Safety professionals to reduce risk for mistakes, human error and accidents
- Talent Selection and Development professionals to identify potential and develop talent
- Leaders to become and stay agile leaders
- Team leaders to develop high performing, agile teams