Neuro-Agility in Business
In a volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous world, can you afford not to gain the competitive edge available to you through Neuro-Agility?
Using Neuro-Agility in Business
Why is Neuro-Agility relevant to business?
Disruptive change has created a world of volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity. It is redefining what the current and future global landscape looks like and the skills needed to thrive in that world. The age of disruption calls for companies to recruit and develop talent that will be agile and competent enough to adapt to new changes fast and easily. Agile people have the change agility to adapt to disruptive change fast and easy, have the mental flexibility to move across various ideas or new understandings swiftly, and alternate between the full range of opposite modes of thinking and learning, depending on what mode is required to deal effectively with complex problems, or stressful situations. This is what neuro-agility is all about. To stay relevant, successful, and employable in a disruptive world, and be the differentiating factor in your own life, team, or organization, optimizing the mind-brain elements that increase your brain fitness and mental flexibility, is the starting point. People with neuro agile skills are quickly becoming the “secret ingredient” to developing agile organizations and organizational success. Developing neuro-agile people who have the brain health, mental flexibility, and brain fitness to prosper in the age of disruption, has become a major focus area for any progressive person or organization.
Who in your business is it for?
The wide scope of neuro-agility enables all people organization-wide in businesses to benefit from the solutions it offers, but the people who use neuro-agility in businesses to drive business results mostly, are:
- Executive leaders
- Team leaders
HR professionals like:
- L & D professionals
- Talent selection professionals
- Talent development professionals
- Internal coaches
- Internal industrial psychologists
- Wellness practitioners
- Employees organization-wide
- Organizational culture professionals
Health & Safety professionals
Psychologists, Therapists, and Counsellors
Psychologists, therapists, and counselors trained as NAP™ practitioners use our neuro-agility learning solutions to help their patients/clients to:
- Identify and understand their unique potential (neuro-design)
- Reduce the impact of potential neurological hindrances
- Improve their performance (brain fitness and mental flexibility)
- Enhance their brain health and wellness
- Reduce risk for human error
Why is Neuro-Agility useful in business?
The business benefits of neuro-agility assessments and learning solutions are there to reap: happier, better-performing individuals and teams, increased staff retention, reduced stress in the workplace, fewer mistakes and accidents, and improved returns on investments (ROI) in learning and development.
Why agility pays off:
- Are 32 % more likely to be first to market.
- Have 37 % greater employee productivity.
- Have 34 % better response to customer needs.
- Have 26 % greater delivery of quality products.
- Have 58 % better skills to meet future demand.
- Are 17 % more likely to be market share leaders.