Neuro-Agility in Education
Neuro-Agility is an essential skill set in the toolbox of teachers and lecturers.
Using Neuro-Agility in Education
Teachers and Lecturers
Teachers/lecturers use Neuro-Agility assessments and learning solutions to:
- Understand how their neuro-design influences the way they teach – answering the question: Who am I and how does my neuro-design influence how I teach?
- Adapt their approach to teaching more inclusively to all learning preferences;
- Understand the neuro-design (potential) of their students – answering the question: Who am I teaching and how should I approach students more effectively?
- Identify potential neurological hindrances of their students that may lead to error, mistakes, and /or learning difficulties;
- Establish close and harmonious relationships, in which students understand each other’s feelings, and ideas, and communicate well.
Teachers/lecturers trained as NAP™ practitioners use our Neuro-Agility learning solutions to help their students:
- Identify and understand their unique potential (neuro-design)
- Reduce the impact of potential neurological hindrances
- Develop their talent
- Improve their brain performance (brain fitness and mental flexibility)
- Enhance their brain health and wellness
- Increase their learning ease, speed, and results
- Achieve better learning results
- Reduce risk for human error