What is the NAP™?
The NAP™ is:
- A lifestyle and preference questionnaire
- An illustration of the interplay between brain and mind and how it impacts the ease, speed, and flexibility with which people think, learn and process information. The NAP™ measures the integrated functioning of the physical brain regions with the mental faculties of the mind.
- An illustration of people’s mind and brain fitness and flexibility levels
- An assessment that offers solutions to how people can develop a fast, focused, and flexible mind
- An indication of the full range of mental modalities that impact people’s thinking, learning, and information processing abilities
- As accurate as one is honest!
The NAP™ assessment is NOT:
- A test, but a preference questionnaire
- A medical test, but a non-invasive assessment
- A psychometrical test
- A personality assessment
- A limiting instrument that stereotypes people, or puts them in boxes.
- An indication of which brain regions are used
- A learning styles profile