Neuro Agility Profile® ThinkFlow for Adults
What is a NAP™ ThinkFlow assessment?
The NAP™ ThinkFlow assessment is an instrument that measures four elements of primary importance to improve agile thinking, learning, and communication. NAP™ ThinkFlow is an assessment frequently used by business consultants, coaches, therapists and team leaders to understand the thinking and communication preferences of the people they interact with. It is an assessment that helps people to increase their self-awareness about their mental preferences and improve their communication in relationships with others. Ultimately, it helps people to develop a brain and mind that is fast, focused, and flexible.
Doing a NAP™ ThinkFlow is a valuable assessment to answer questions like:
- Who am I?
- Who am I coaching?
- Who are my team members?
- Who am I in relationship with?
- What is the figurative language I speak?
The purpose of the NAP™ ThinkFlow is to:
- Learn and think faster and easier.
- Think creatively and analytically, simultaneously
- Maintain multiple ideas and understandings simultaneously
- Quickly recognize patterns and connections
- Move between various modes of learning and thinking fast and easy
- Learn, unlearn, and relearn quickly and easily
- Adjust mindsets faster
- Solve complex problems faster and easier
- Understand how your thinking flows
- Understand the role you play in teams and the roles of others
- Function more effectively in a team
- Communicate more effectively
- Understand your figurative communication language
- Be expressive and receptive, verbal and non-verbal simultaneously
What is the NAP™ ThinkFlow used for?
- Mental agility improvement
- Accelerating learning and thinking
- Developing team agility
- Developing social cohesion in teams
- Strengthening relationships
- Improving communication and resolving interpersonal conflict
- Improving emotional intelligence
Elements Evaluated in the NAP™ ThinkFlow
The four elements of your two-dimensional brain that are measured in this assessment are:
- Relative / Functional Lateral Preferences (left & right hemispheres)
- Brain Agility
- Expressive – Receptive Preferences (front & back regions of the cerebral cortex)
- Two-Dimensional Perspective – Four Quadrants
- 50 easy online questions (10-15 minutes to complete)
- 13-page online report illustrating 4 elements of neuro-agility and offering suggestions to optimize your mental agility
- Translated into various languages
Who will benefit from doing a NAP™ ThinkFlow assessment?
- Anyone who wants to understand themselves better
- Any person who wants to think faster and easier
- People who want to strengthen their relationships
- People who want to communicate more effectively and/or resolve conflict
- Members of teams
- Increase your mental agility
- Agile thinking, learning, and communication
- Accelerate brain power skills like complex problem-solving and critical and creative thinking
- Increase personal awareness and understanding of yourself
- Manage yourself more effectively.
- Clearer social awareness of others
- More effective management of others
- Adapt faster and easier to the figurative thinking and learning languages of others
- Strengthen relationships with others
- Understand different roles and contributions of team members
- Optimize team agility
- Improve emotional intelligence (one of the most desired skill sets for success and employability)