Practitioner Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions with regards to intellectual property (IP)
NAP™ Practitioners have to sign an agreement that relates to the protection of proprietary and confidential information relating to various versions of Neuro Agility Profile™ (NAP™) assessments and learning solutions, and any proprietary information relating thereto is ongoing and transmitted in confidentiality under the following terms and conditions:
- Practitioners can not start selling and/or doing debriefings before their financial obligations have not been met in full.
- Practitioners shall not disclose any trade secrets, know-how, operations, business, or Intellectual Property (IP) information related to any NAP™ or EI assessments, learning solutions, or practitioner training to members of the public and parties perceived as potential competition.
- Practitioners are to protect the confidentiality of, maintain its rights, and prevent the unauthorized use and disclosure of such information.
- All confidential information shall remain the exclusive property of Neuro-Link, the owners of all Neuro-Agility logos, trademarks, copyrights, and any related intellectual property (IP). Practitioners shall have no rights, by license, or otherwise, to use the confidential information except as expressly provided within their signed practitioner agreement.
- Practitioners shall promptly return all tangible materials embodying confidential information (in any form and including, without limitation, all documentation, copies, and excerpts of confidential information) upon the completion or termination of the dealings between the Parties.
General terms and conditions
- Practitioners can not sell more than 10 Neuro-Agility assessments and learning solutions per month if they do not upgrade their license to Business Partner status.
- All practitioner training costs have to be paid in full before commencing with NAP Practitioner Training
- Practitioners can not do debriefings or sell NAP assessments before they have not complied with all requirements and have been certified as a NAP Practitioner and received their certificate of competence.