Neuro-Agility for Professionals in People Development
Neuro-Agility for Professionals is an essential skill set in the toolbox of anyone involved in people development. Our Certified NAP™ Practitioner Training for people development professionals like coaches, L & D practitioners, performance improvement professionals, therapists, counselors, teachers, and lecturers, enable them to help their clients improve performance and develop talent in various ways.
The majority of our NAP™ Practitioners are coaching professionals, specializing in various fields of coaching. They use the NAP™ assessment to:
- Understand how their neuro-design influences the way they coach, mentor or teach – answering the questions: Who am I, and how does my neuro-design influence how I coach?
- Understand the neuro-design (potential) of the people they coach, teach or mentor – answering the questions: Who am I coaching and how will my client’s neuro-design influence their responses in the coaching process?
- Identify potential neurological hindrances of their clients that may lead to error, mistakes, and /or learning difficulties;
- Adapt their approach to coaching, teaching, or mentoring more effectively, meeting their client on their level, speaking their “figurative” language;
- Establish close and harmonious relationships, in which the people or groups concerned, understand each other’s feelings, and ideas and communicate well.
Coaches trained as NAP™ practitioners use our Neuro-Agility learning solutions to help their clients to:
- Identify and understand their unique potential (neuro-design)
- Achieve results
- Minimize the impact of potential neurological hindrances
- Develop their talent
- Improve their performance (brain fitness and mental flexibility)
- Enhance their brain health and wellness
- Increase their learning ease, speed, and results
- Reduce risk for human error