What Neuro-Agility is NOT
Neuro-Agility is not therapy like:
Neuro-Agility is not any form of pathology like:
- Medical care
- Occupational therapy
A professional trained in Neuro-Agility is not a medical doctor or health care worker unless they also have specific qualifications in any of these fields in addition to their neuro-agility training. When they do, they will use neuro-agility as a solution to enhance and complement their medical practices.
Neuro-Agility is not about having superior mental faculties like:
- Superior intelligence
- Mental toughness
- Strong willedness
- Strong memory abilities
- Strong reasoning abilities
- Inflated ego
- Important to remember: Having strong mental faculties does not mean that one is cognitively flexible or brain fit.
What a lack of Neuro-Agility looks like:
- Mental rigidity – getting stuck in a particular viewpoint or fixed mindsets.
- Poor or slow understanding and problem-solving.
- Resistance to change.
- More errors, mistakes, or accidents.
- Physical rigidity like hand-eye coordination difficulties.
- Not being able to transfer knowledge appropriately to new situations and experiences.