FAQs About Neuro-Agility
- Neuroscience (or neurobiology) is any or all of the sciences, such as neurochemistry and experimental psychology, which deal with the structure or function of the nervous system and brain.
- It is a multidisciplinary science that combines research from many fields – physiology, anatomy, molecular biology, developmental biology, cytology, neuropsychology, occupational therapy, remedial education, computer science, and mathematical modeling – to understand the fundamental and emergent properties of neurons, neural circuits and its influence on cognitive functions of the brain and how people learn, think and process information.
- To understand the biological basis of learning, thinking, memory, behavior, perception, consciousness, human error, as well as how people process information.
- Some neuroscientists may also investigate what happens to the nervous system and brain when people have neurological, psychiatric, and neurodevelopmental disorders.
- Neuroscience anchors our understanding of the behavioral sciences into the hard sciences such as physiology, neurophysiology, genetics, chemistry, etc., and validates it.
- Neuroscience is inclusive of culture, race, gender, and generations. It should be the starting point for any people development initiatives.
- It is the most comprehensive brain-based framework for cognitive flexibility and performance optimization yet.
- Neuroscience provides better return on investment (ROI) results for users/clients
- It separates facts from fiction.
- Deveoping a fast, focused and flexible mind
- Improving your brain performance
- Identifying potential and talent based on your neuro-design
- Selecting talent
- Managing talent
- Reducing mistakes and risk for human error
- Developing high performing agile people, teams, and leaders
- Any person with a brain 😊
People development professionals like:
- Therapists, psychologists and counsellors
- Teachers and lecturers
- HR and L&D professionals
- Business entrepreneurs
“You can’t improve what you can’t measure”
- By completing an online Neuro-Agility Profile™ (NAP™) questionnaire.
- Receiving a 29-page report that illustrates 6 drivers that impact your overall brain fitness and 7 elements of your neuro-design that will help you increase the ease, speed, and flexibility with which you think, learn, and process information.
- Being debriefed by a certified NAP™ practitioner and/or receiving an automated video debriefing.
“You can’t improve what you can’t measure”
Your neuro-agility skill set can be improved as follows:
- Complete a Neuro-Agility Profile™, abbreviated as the NAP™, to identify which brain-based elements need to be improved to improve the ease, speed, and flexibility with which you think, learn, and process information.
- Complete the Brain Agility Booster Program Part 1 to learn how to optimize the drivers that increase the ease and speed with which you think, learn, and process information, as identified in the NAP™. These drivers are brain agility, stress coping skills, movement and exercise, mindset and attitude, effective sleep strategies, brain food, brain ergonomics, and brain power skills.
- Complete the Brain Agility Booster Program Part 2 to learn how to increase your mental flexibility by integrating the brain-mind elements that impact how flexibly you think, learn and process information. These elements are relative/functional lateral preference, expressive/receptive preference, figurative thinking and learning languages, rational/emotional preference, information processing style, sensory learning preferences, and multiple intelligence preferences.
- Do a post-assessment to remeasure these elements to determine how you have progressed and in which areas you have to focus to optimize your neuro agility further.
“We make the world work better by developing neuro agile people”
The Neuro-Agility Community is a fast-growing global community of people and organizations who use our NAP™ assessments and learning solutions to develop themselves and improve their brain health and performance. Furthermore, it also consists of practitioners and business partners who are trained to debrief and sell our neuro-agility assessments and learning solutions across the globe.