- This section discusses the importance of work/life/sleep balance in order to pro-actively take charge of change and stress and be able to cope with stress and maintain wellness.
- Total video duration time: 38 minutes
- See pages 4 – 12 in your Coping Skills manual.
Part 1: Holistic Approach To Wellness
- When you look at the holistic approach to pro-actively coping with life’s challenges, do you see gaps in your personal life that need to be addressed to cope more effectively?
- What actions do you think you need to take to address the gaps you identified?
- Golden Rule: A holistic approach to maintaining wellness is a vital prerequisite to managing yourself more effectively and being an EI smart person.
Part 2: Drivers That Optimize Your Brain Performance
- Refer to pages 21-27 of your Advanced+ brain profile assessment.
- Which drivers that are not on 80% or more, need to be optimized to improve your brain health and performance?
- What is your plan of action?
Part 3: Work – Life – Sleep Balance
- Golden Rule: Work-life-sleep balance is mandatory if you want to pro-actively stay in control of yourself, your life and maintain wellness.
- Is there alignment between your life priorities and how you spend your time?
- Is there balance between your personal life, work and sleep?
- Do you think your work-life-sleep balance is proactively helping you to be and stay in control?
- List the changes necessary for you to maintain life balance.