- Familiarize yourself with your Mind Power Manual. Please note that the drivers mentioned in sequence on the videos and in your Advanced+ brain profile assessment will not be in the same sequence in your manual.
- Look at the summary page of the drivers that impact your brain performance in your brain profile report on page 27 . The graph illustrates how these drivers impact your brain performance and the following modules will illustrate how one can optimize those drivers.
- Brain fitness consist of many actions and activities one should implement consistently to ensure you stay brain fit. The following 5 videos illustrate different types of activities to optimize your brain fitness.
- This section consist of 5 videos – total duration time: 2 Hours 19 minutes.
- Part 1: Introduction to Whole Brain Functioning
Part 2: Brain Fitness & Mental Stimulation
- This video explains how you can improve your brain fitness through mental stimulation exercises.
Part 3: Cerebrospinal Fluid Circulation & Neurotrophins
- This video explains how you can improve your brain fitness through stretching and exercises that stimulate neurotrophin functioning.
Part 4: Electro-Chemical Functioning & Brain Fitness
- This video explains how you can improve your brain fitness through exercises that stimulate the desired electro-chemical functioning of your brain.
Part 5: Physical Brain Agility Exercises
- This video explains how you can improve your brain agility. (See page 21 of your NAP™ brain profile).
- Golden Rule: Performance improvement can’t start at any other place than improving your brain fitness.
- How brain fit are you?
- What can you do to improve your overall brain fitness?