Professor Peet du Toit
- Ph. D, Physiology, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- M.Sc. Microbiology, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- B.Sc. Honours, Microbiology, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- B.Sc. Physiology & Microbiology, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Certificate in Higher Exercise Science
- Certificate in Introduction to Neuroscience Coaching
- Certificate in Higher Neuroscience Coaching
- Certificate in Advanced Neuroscience Coaching
- Sport Management
- Neuroscience: Sports Vision Testing and Training
- Certificate in Outcomes-Based Assessments
To date, he has published 71 articles, 1 book chapter, 9 non-refereed publications or popular articles and videos, and presented in 121 conferences, workshops, and short courses. Under his supervision / co-supervision, 179 postgraduate students completed their degrees. He has developed six exercise- and neuroscience multimedia packages.
He is passionate about the link between physical and mental well-being. Fields of Research / Training include Neuroscience, Exercise Science, Neuroscience of Leadership, Education, Brain Fitness, and Performance.