People development professionals in businesses use our NAP™ assessments and Brain Agility Booster learning solutions in the following areas in organizations:
Professionals in Talent Selection use our NAP™ assessments to:
- Select neuro agile candidates (high potentials) who learn faster, easier, and are more mentally flexible than others. (This has become a differentiating factor for progressive organizations who constantly experience change, and where the ability to be cognitively flexible and learn fast, is a vital necessity);
- Determine the neurophysiological elements of potential that influence how people naturally think, learn and process information – referred to as neuro-design. This will provide valuable insights into the candidate’s thinking, learning, and communication preferences, their potential risk for error, how they are potentially talented, and the natural default mode they usually would prefer functioning in when exposed to increased complexities and disruptive change;
- Align people’s neuro-design with the job functions and team roles they perform to improve engagement, workplace happiness, wellness, and performance;
- Build job profiles to select the right candidate for the right position, increasing workplace effectiveness, engagement, happiness, and wellness.
Professionals in Talent Development use our NAP™ assessments for:
Should you be interested in knowing more about Regional Partnering opportunities, learn more here:
- Should you be interested in partnering with us to develop unexplored regions of the globe like Australasia, China, India, Japan, Canada, and Eastern Europe, click here to contact us.