High Achiever Emotional Intelligence Skills for Agile People
Emotional intelligence (EI) is one of the most desired skill sets to future-proof your career
- The High Achiever follows a neuroscience approach to developing emotional intelligence skills for agile people.
- Although the traditional EI framework is followed, all modules and content have been grounded in neuroscience and modified to align with the most desired skills needed for agile people to thrive in a disruptive world.
- The purpose of the program is to empower people with intrapersonal and interpersonal competencies to improve their performance, create team effectiveness and develop emotionally intelligent people and leaders.
- The High Achiever Program is a self-paced, online course, applicable to workers, managers, leaders, and anyone who wants to improve their performance, be more employable as well as being happy, effective, and successful, while maintaining healthy relationships with others.
- This program will help you future-proof your career, as it deals with the most desired skills sets necessary to thrive in a disruptive world.
Why emotional intelligence training?
- Learn the most desired human skills to thrive in a disruptive world
- Improve your employability, success, and competitiveness
- Increase your brain fitness.
- Optimize your performance
- Discover your unique neuro-design (potential)
- Develop leadership agility
- Optimize agile thinking
- Identify and develop your talent
- Reduce risk for mistakes, human error and mistakes
- Improve mental flexibility and wellness
- Enhance empathy and social cohesion
- Develop high performing, agile teams
- Effective interpersonal communication and conflict resolution
- 12 Emotional Intelligence Competencies Profile™ questionnaire – 60 questions
- NAP™ Brain Profile questionnaire – 180 easy questions (takes about 45-60 minutes)
- EI and NAP reports with automized debriefing videos
- Post-evaluation of NAP™ and EI assessments
- 30 videos – 13 hours duration time
- Duration of the course: maximum 15 hours
- 9 EI manuals
After implementation of the skills you learned, you will be able to:
- Understand your potential (neuro-design)
- Improve your brain’s performance
- Clarify your purpose
- Improve your overall happiness
- Increase your mental well-being
- Enhance your mental flexibility
- Strengthen your social skills
- Increase social awareness
- Manage yourself, your thoughts, and emotions more effectively
- Increase your leadership impact
- Communicate more effectively
- Resolve conflict constructively
- Be more empathic and socially aware
- Enhance service orientation
- Function more effectively in a team
- Cope with change, stress, and fatigue
- Reduce your risk for human error
- Establish stronger social bonds with others